An enticing 21st century political spot.
This blog focuses mainly on International Affairs, Politics, Security, Terrorism and Counter-Terrorism.
As a Neo-Conservative Blog we seek the reformation of the Right Wing:
1. Belief in God, although we do not necessarily have to have a religion. God is omnipresent, meaning that each home can be a temple.
2. Family as the foundation of any nation. Neo-Cons strive to re-instate family values, in our society, for it is the only way to bring back real order to communities.
3. Love for the country, its national identity & symbols (flag and anthem), and history. However, Neo-Cons also understand that their culture can be further enriched by other cultures that legally come to their nation and help in its development.
4. Defence of ethical capitalism, philanthropy and social responsibility. Since Neo-Cons love the “Patria” they must care for its environment.
5. Flexibility and compromise.
Dissecting Society welcomes all sorts of comments, as we are strong advocates of freedom of speech; however, we reserve the right to delete libellous and offensive comments (e.g. racist and anti-Semitic ones) in addition to those with excessive foul language. This blog does not view vulgarity as being protected by the right to free speech.
Welcome to our domain.