|Hamas Militants (Source: Google Images)|
In a time when the Islamic State (IS) is waging Jihad against Syria, Iraq and the West (as declared by a British Jihadist who beheaded an American journalist on camera), it is most curious how Hamas concatenated its actions with its associates' activities.
As the group's duplicity has been exposed, the usual strategy lost its effectiveness as more and more westerners are beginning to realise that fighting Hamas is the same as fighting IS.
Thanks to their Islamist brothers, Hamas is losing the public opinion war as the similarities between itself and the Islamic State (led by Abu Baker al-Bagdhdadi) become clearer:
- Two Islamist groups whose leadership is corrupt (they recruit individuals to sacrifice their lives for the cause of Allah, while living lavishly in Qatar, Dubai, Iran etc with funds stemming from Sponsor States and criminal activities carried out in Latin-America [Tri-Border] and Africa),
- Two groups that view women as second class citizens (going to the point of saying that if they are killed by a female soldier they are not going to heaven),
- Two groups that abhor gays (the LGBT community should see what they do to homosexuals: it is not pretty),
- Two Islamic groups that persecute and kill minorities (Hamas even used a Christian church in Gaza to launch rockets from, hoping that Israel would target and destroy it on their behalf because they don't want infidels in their Islamic State of Gaza),
- Two Islamist groups that deeply hate the West and Jews (although their money is welcome),
- Two organisations that have enough representatives in western countries, and thus feel to be in position to threaten America, Britain, France, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy, Australia, Israel et al, and try to expand their "Khalifah".
What is astonishing when we think about Hamas, IS and other Islamist groups is that they actually receive support from their targets: the US State Department (via the White House) is always pushing Congress to fund Fatah - now united with Hamas, a terrorist group; countries like France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Austria, and Switzerland have the custom of paying ransoms to Islamist terror groups (thus encouraging IS and others to kidnap Western citizens); and the EU pays the salaries of "public servants" in Gaza (making us wondering whether the European Union pays salaries to snipers, rocket launchers and finances the acquisition of weapons), through the Pegase Mechanism.
The UK claims to have been concerned about the crisis in the Middle East, fearing will the huge impact at home - as much as I admire David Cameron's latest efforts to speak against Islamism; I must remind him that his party contributed largely to the present British Nakba and continues to do so whenever it decides to publicly condemn countries that, protecting Europe, serve as a buffer against Radical Islam. Keep it up, UK; and when the crescent strikes the Union Jack: may God Save the Queen.
Certainly, by now, some of you may be accusing me of being a fear-monger (quite a fashionable word for those who stick their head in the sand) or any other fancy word as such; however, the signs are all there and it would be imprudent to ignore them.
As a citizen of the Iberian Peninsula, I know that we have been here before; and now that IS has threatened to rebuild al-Andalus, forgive me for not wanting history to repeat itself.
"The similarities between Hamas and ISIS are more important than their differences. Both would like to establish a Caliphate. Hamas Interior Minister declared as much in this 2013 speech." -- Noah Beck in Obama's Hypocrisy on Hamas, ISIS and Iran